Tips from successful escorts:
- Introduce yourself with a smile, show a genuine interest in the client, and give compliments.
- Prepare yourself mentally and physically before working as an escort.
- Take time to get ready put extra effort into your appearance, if you look top notch you’ll feel the same.
- Don’t come to work stressed. Often times the energy you bring to your clients will reflect in the overall experience, its best to work well rested and in good spirits.
- Keep your job confidential, only tell someone you truly trust.
- Always stay safe, regardless of money and promises, your safety should always be a top priority.
- Go with your instinct, If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe don’t stay with the client. We always recommend 5-10 minutes to get to know first time clients. If you’re not comfortable, you should return the customer’s money and excuse yourself as politely as possible.
- Have confidence and showcase your best assets. If you believe in yourself, clients also will.
- Guide the encounter, both you and your client will have a better experience if you take the lead and initiate the overall experience.
- Some girls bring along massage oil, sexy outfits, lingerie.
- Don’t take any drugs before or while you’re with a client.
- Don’t overindulge when it comes to alcohol beverages. If you feel the need to join your date with a beverage make sure it is freshly opened in your presence and don’t overdo it.
- If your new to the business, ask as many questions as possible and get advice from other escorts.
- Know what services your willing to offer and don’t compromise, regardless of the money offered.
- Promote yourself with an in-depth write up that fully describes yourself and services offered.
- Regularly update your photos.
On a final note, Escorting is not for everyone. If you’re looking to become a escort solely based on the pay scale, you are sure to fail! The most successful escorts are those who are comfortable in the company of others, have friendly outgoing personalities, and will be able to separate their personal lives from their work as an escort.