- Pick the dates that works for the groom and yourself, its recommended to book at least one month ahead and at least 2 weeks before the wedding.
- Create the guest list and include the groomsmen, out of town friends, school buddies, male co-workers, and any other males the groom would like to attend. Make sure to run the final guest list by the groom prior to sending out invites.
- Contact all the guests and send out invites, via facebook, text, email, and or call everyone on the list.
- If you are planning a weekend party with multiple events, you may want to book a few hotel rooms for those planning to party into the early morning, or consider renting a limousine to ensure no one has to drive home.
- Collect money ahead of time or you’ll be sure to pay more than your share
- If you have a large group, you will need to make reservations in advance. If you plan to go to several places, make sure you at least call to schedule your activities like: Indoor or outdoor Gun range, golfing, paintball, go carting, fishing, cruise, dinner, limo, party bus rentals depending on your activities.
After you have organized and booked the location of the party: restaurant with private room, a hall, hotel, limo, or party bus you could then organize the female entertainment. Because no bachelor party is complete without hot female hostesses, poker dealers, pole dancers, or sexy female stripper to entertain the groom and party guests.